Wednesday, January 6, 2016

a family of hats

A dear friend requested some earflap hats from my etsy shop for her 4 kids for Christmas. She has two beautiful girls who are 6 and 5 and two sweet little boys who are 3 and 1. We were close friends when her girls were little and then they moved away so I am yet to meet the two little guys. 

For the girls she chose two styles that I already had in the shop and for the boys she switched things up a little requesting this hat but with a red stripe instead of blue for the older boy and this hat for the baby but without the braids (she thought he would find them annoying). I think they turned out great!


I love making custom orders so if you would like to switch things up from the styles I have available just drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment